Spirulina for Cosmetics
Spirulina is a rich source of anti-oxidant, vitamins, minerals and Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Anti-oxidant is considered a vital source of nutrition for young looking healthy skin
Spirulina's has an array of nutrients that are enriching for skin health
- Detoxifies the skin by eliminating toxins and free radicals from the skin.
- Promotes skin healing with faster skin cell recovery and skin healing.
- Prevent candida bacterial growth that causes acne.
- Reduces Dark circles and has Anti-aging property.
- Has Soothing and calming effects on Sensitive skin.
- Chlorophyll present in spirulina strengthens the skin tissues and helps retain moisture.
- The high concentration of beta carotene help maintain even skin tone.
- Phycocyanin present in spirulina anti-wrinkle properties.
For More Details Fill the Form Below
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device